Friday 18 December 2015

GOD GAVE ME HITS SONGS IN 2015-MR 2KAY


Coming into 2015, Mr 2kay was one of the underrated artistes who wasn’t predicted to shine in 2015.

Mr-2kay

Amazingly, the Bad Girl Special singer proved his critics wrong by releasing hit songs like Moniegram, Bad Girl Special and Who no like better thing .In a chat with Showtime, the Niger Delta Artiste of the Year reveals that it was God that gave him the hit songs in 2015.

“God gave me hit songs. The success of my songs is my best part of 2015. I am grateful for so many things.”

Everyone knows Mr 2kay to be an animated performer, but a lot of people don’t know that he is a prayer warrior.

“Most people don’t know that I am a God-fearing person, I love God so much. They don’t know that I am a prayer warrior. I am not here to impress men, the ways of men are not the ways of God.”

No comments:

Post a Comment