Sunday 27 December 2015

CONTROVERSIAL ACTRESS, ANITA JOSEPH SPEAKS ON ACTING NUDE - WHAT SHE SAID WILL SURPRISE YOU!

Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph in a recent interview with Spice speaks on rumor that she is married and why she won’t act n.ude..Read below;

I do not know how people arrived at the conclusion that I have a failed marriage. Some also say that I was once married with a child, and they also claim that I left my husband in the South-East. I simply like to keep my life private.

On N.udity

I have never been comfortable acting n.ude in movies. I can never act n.ude in a movie, no matter how much I am offered. My womanhood, dignity and pride are at stake and I can’t compromise. Money is transient; it comes and goes. At the end of the day, it will varnish, but my nudity that has been exposed will still remain for public consumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment