Monday 1 February 2016

ONLY GOD MADE IT POSSIBLE, CONGRATZ GOVERNOR WIKE...

According to Nigerian Army, 'Victory is from God alone'.. I concur But I ask, God alone? what about EDUCATION? Do illiterates go far? I always advise every young being to go to school.. Seek for knowledge... Education is very Powerful... This is the throwback Law School days picture of the celebrated Governor of Rivers State, HE Nyesom Wike and his dear wife, Justice Suzzette Wike.... I Was just wondering how can they lost? How can that be possible? Learned Beings? How?.. For this duo to lose a case in the court of law is just like a criminal coming to rob me in the police station or a witch flying@night to oppress my pastor.. (ol)  Very Impossiblicataribus!!! Chai #EducationIsGood,Please remember I AM NOT A POLITICIAN.. #AveryBigCongratulationsToTheWikes... Your team of lawyers did a great job especially the super extraordinary legal icons, Prof. Azinge n Ukala SANs #learnedpeople 

No comments:

Post a Comment