Saturday 27 February 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS LITTLE PRINCES AS SHE TURNS 3

Certain things can't be ignored..I came across this inspiring birthday shout out  from a father to his daughter, and seriously......  is a heart melting one, so I had to share. 
     Read  the statement below.....

TO INIEMEM @ 3

My precious Iniemem,

I used to hear of father and daughter's relationship until you came into my life.

First of all u came into the world looking so much like daddy.You have lived up to expectation since you were born. I hear you scream so loud immediately u hear my horn at the gate.

You run down with so much excitement , screaming daddy all over thre place till you jump on me. Whenever i come back home and you are asleep or out....it makes me feel incomplete brcause no one will welcome me the way you do.

I pray that the heavens will open for you in this space of a lifetime and that the good Lord will bless you without measure in Jesus name.
One thing is very certain, Even when and though the night changes......IT WILL NEVER CHANGE ME & YOU.
Happy Birthday my Heartbeat & my Inimbakara. May the good lord bless you will good... Happy birthday to his little princess.. Age gracefully..

The celebrate on a quiet mood

Parent of the celebrate
The celebrate in her happy mood
On a trip with dad
Dad&daughter'sbond 

@josephineukpong.blogspot.com wishes  you a happy birthday.. Age gracefully #Godbless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment