Wednesday 27 January 2016

YOU CAN'T MISS TO HELP A SISTER WHO NEED AN ADVICE.. BECAUSE YOU MITE NEVER NO.. WHEN IT WILL BE YOUR TURN

A jub reader sent an email and I couldn't handle this alone, so I brought it out for us to help a soul.
   Read a statement below...
Am a young girl of 26 who met an advanced man some months ago (almost close to a year) on my way back from church, we bump into each other and his approach was quite mature so we exchanged contacts and initially he wasn't bothering  me, but on  that same day we met he said he would  marry me someday,  to me it was funny because sincerely marriage isn't really on my list/head for now... and not just that, it was really funny in the sense that we just met and already he talked about marriage!!. To me it wasn't an issue cause I never gave a second thought, but latrd when I knew he was serious, the whole thing started getting me pissed, or sometimes confuse of not being able to picture who he truly is,  even uptill date.  After 2days  we met,he called that he was going  back to his base, because he wasn't staying in the same town with me.. so I didn't get to see him again but we talk mostly, like everyday(but the truth is that I have never  called him before  not even mistakenly for all the  long while we've known).... But even when  he doesn't call for weeks I don't bother checking up on him, to me I just feel is not important and often times he gets angry but that haven't crossed my mind for me to change.
   For me I thought we could be friends cause of he's high level of exposure to life,and education, etc. (to my greatest surprise his mentality changed my entire view about him)... knowing he was so serious with his intentions of marriage and the annoying part is that his so possessive and likes to control. He tries to order my movement(where to go and where not) even when he barely know what/ how my life is...or maybe been a part of my journey some how !! He feels he owns me already . alot of  times we've argued, blocked him from calling me, being forced to be harsh on him  through words but when I spoke to my God mother about him, she advised me not to let anything he does get me angry so that really helped me, so I overlooked all his words, actions etc cause all these is happening through calls and sms (remember avnt met him again since the first day)so you could imagine how hilarious all these could be and again I wasn't bothered about his disturbance cause I didn't have a Boyfriend so I thought I could just be busy with his calls. 

      Furthermore,  he keeps saying he will marry me, but he has never asked me before '' will you marry me''to even hear what my answer feels  like. (sincerely I don't know what he feels like).  He will be returning home to meet with my family (according to him) and the question is, do I want him??? But sometimes my life isn't just all about me, am indebted to many people and somehow my happiness isn't really what matters but to those I owe my life too. In  many of our numerous conversations he talked  about me dropping out of school after marriage and giving him kids (if eventually it works) but to me have always ignored him cause I felt it wasn't worth my  stress.. In his mind, am already his bride, cause  really sure of marrying me..
       Am from a high respected family, which everyone sees the need for education and struggling to become a better person in future,  not just about my family but  all about the person I truly carve to become by God special grace, but somehow my family could also support the marriage if is right.. But talking about myself, what do  you all think will come  out of this kind of marriage if I  mistakenly/eventually  say '' YES'' to him??? Do u think my life is gonna make meaning?? Will I be happy? Can I make my dreams still come through ?? Why didn't he just ask me to continue my schooling and still be married to him??(if eventually I say yes) Why is he so interested in kids? ? Is there  any secret/an horrible past his trying to hide by starting something new??. 

     I no have taken much of your time but please help me because this has to do with  my life.. NOTE: you all might ask why am still keeping up with the man's call till now?? The  true is that  aside him being possessive, short tampered, controlling etc, have never thought about him  as a bad person not until all his terms and conditions... I want to be honest so you all can know how to start answering my questions.

   Thanks,  your support will help me along way#Godbles

   



              

      

    

2 comments:

  1. For me I will advise until he show up with that u take time to ask him certain questions before u decide if is d one or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me I will advise until he show up with that u take time to ask him certain questions before u decide if is d one or not.

    ReplyDelete