Friday 8 April 2016

WHY I MADE MECRAN MY CHOICE - TOKE MAKINWA


Read what the media personality has to say below...

In showbiz, maintaining flawless skin is tiring because of the schedules I keep. I have to travel round the world for events and put on appearances at all times of the day. Sleeping becomes secondary and regular visits to the spa become almost non-existent. There is little time to pamper my skin.

I was introduced to Mecran a while ago. At first, I thought it was one of these products that sell because of hype or deadly whitening creams that leave patches of discoloured skin. I was sceptical and it took me a while to give it a try.

But when I did! Gosh! Mecran, pampers my skin effortlessly! I have that extra glow without even trying. Rigorous beauty regiments take a back seat while I move around with my Mecran.

The Mecran Beauty set packs a powerful combination of natural skin lightening and scientifically proven skin lightening ingredients. It is 100% safe with no side effects. The Mecran Lightening Body Milk will protect you from the darkening effects of the sun, with a solid SPF 60! Fade dark spots and blemishes in a matter of weeks! 

The Mecran Beauty Soap is packed with papaya extracts and kojic acid, nature’s most effective lightening ingredients! Blend and lighten dark knuckles, knees and elbows with the Mecran Brightening Serum, loaded with natural ingredients like Argan oil and Carrot oil that guarantee luminous and fair glowing skin!

The MecranSkin-Lightening Beauty Set is available for purchase! NATIONWIDE PAY ON DELIVERY OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE! Visitwww.mecran.comor contact our experts for consultation, or to place your orders;

CALL/WHATAPP: 09085663774, 09085663763, 09085663793, 09085663779.

No comments:

Post a Comment