Sunday 1 November 2015

Shocking news. I have never met Amaechi in my life-president Buhari in India

President Muhammadu Buhari shocked the International and local Media, specifically when he was responding to a question from Channels Television and NTA in India, denying his major election campaign sponsor, Mr Chibuike Amaechi.

The President was asked a direct question about Amaechi’s problems in the Senate, especially his screening and approval. Buhari answered that, “… those that are having problem in the National Assembly, I doubt, doubt if I have met him in my life”.President Buhari have never met Chibuike Amaechi, who was carrying him on his Private jet during the election, from one corner of the country to another.

Lying to deceive your audience is corruption

No comments:

Post a Comment